The problem is to obtain the list of scripts that needs to be loaded
somehow.
If we somehow include (using the source command for example), it means we
need to copy the script file *and* modify another script, which may be a
bit more complicated than necessary.

--
Guillaume Nodet

Email: gno...@redhat.com