Hello

I'm glad to hear about 4.2.0.GA!

>From my side - I've committed the changes I planned to pax-web 7.x and 8.x
(master) - some interfaces changed and it could be done at major increase.
Also, latest pax-web snapshots (6.0.10-SNAPSHOT, 6.1.2-SNAPSHOT,
7.0.0-SNAPSHOT and 8.0.0-SNAPSHOT) *now* depend on pax-cdi 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
(and partially vice versa - pax-cdi depends on pax-web 6.1.2-SNAPSHOT)
because of some changes related to CDI in (pax-)web environments.

Before Karaf 4.2.0.GA, I'd like to have pax-cdi 1.0.0.GA released (or at
least 1.0.0.RC3) with dependency on pax-web 6.0.10 (without explicit
<features>/<repository> tying to any particular version of pax-web).

best regards
Grzegorz Grzybek