+1

Regards
JB

On 19/02/2018 09:02, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
I'll release pax-jms and pax-cdi today and upgrade those.

Hello

Thanks for the update Grzegorz.

I saw your changes, I'm not rebasing my branch and moving forward on this
one.

For PAX CDI, I would add a version range in the features <repository/>. I
can help on this & release.

Currently PAX-CDI doesn't have any <repository> link to pax-web. And to be
honest, I'd like to avoid having version ranges in <features>/<repository>
- I had one in CXF → PAX-CDI and ended with two pax-cdi feature
repositories in my custom Karaf distro...

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

Regards
JB