Hello again

I have:
 - released pax-web 6.0.10
 - upgraded pax-cdi master branch to depend on pax-web 6.0.10 (and fixed
some tests) - now pax-cdi builds fine - tests should be run (no idea why)
by "cd itest; mvn clean install"

So it's now possible to release pax-cdi (1.0.0.RC3 or just (finally!)
1.0.0) and then use 1.0.0 in pax-web 7.0.0

best regards
Grzegorz Grzybek