Hi,

As we switched to log4j2 configuration style, we now use pax-logging-log4j2.

pax-logging-log4j2 replaces the pax-logging-service (log4j1 style)
implementation of pax-logging-api.

I guess you use a fragment to use a log4j appender ?

If so, you should update your appender to log4j2 style and attach to
pax-logging-log4j2.
Even better is to implement your PaxAppender (based on the pax-logging-api).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré