Hi Matt,

Thanks for guiding on Same like pax-logging-service issue. we are in good
shape for that.

same like that, earlier org.springframework libraries were also downloaded
and started when we were running the package. we were defining these as
bootfeatures during prepare package.
<groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId>
    <artifactId>karaf-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>${apache-karaf.maven.plugin.version}</version>
    <extensions>true</extensions>
    <configuration>
     <ignoreDependencyFlag>false</ignoreDependencyFlag>
     <bootFeatures>
      <feature>framework</feature>
      <feature>standard</feature>
      <feature>eventadmin</feature>
      <feature>jasypt-encryption</feature>
      <feature>config</feature>
      <feature>jpa/1.0.4</feature>
      <feature>openjpa</feature>
      <feature>transaction</feature>
      <feature>spring</feature>
      <feature>spring-dm</feature>
      <feature>spring-dm-web</feature>
      <feature>scr</feature>
      <feature>http</feature>
      <feature>war</feature>
     </bootFeatures>

but after upgrading to 4.2.0, These spring libraries are not getting
downloaded and started. When i start my project, it fails with the OSGI
wiring issues for spring dependency like org.springframework.web.servlet

then I am trying to add it as OSGI bundle in features.xml by adding like
bundle
start-level="85">wrap:mvn:org.springframework/spring-webmvc/4.3.7.RELEASE</bundle>

but it still fails. Can you give any pointers here?

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html