Hello JB,

As you suggested and mentioned like that "If so, you should update your
appender to log4j2 style and attach to pax-logging-log4j2".

I was trying to do that but it seems creating custom appenders is very
different here. earlier I was extending fileappenders and providing
configuration parameters in constructor through CFG file. but now it looks
very different.

is there sample examples to refer about how to create custom file appenders
and attach it with pax-logging-log4j2 as fragment?

or is there any way to still use pax-logging-service with KARAF 4.1.x
onwards as we are OK with log4j1 implementation.

can you please help? kindly answer.

Regards
Munish

--