Hi Valter,

Valter Mura ha scritto:
In data martedì 22 giugno 2010 14:42:35, Rafaella Braconi ha scritto:

Please take a look, for instance, at the CUI folder as it contains all
strings for the options, the dialogs, tab pages and customization.
This is something ready from the begining of the project. Other
folders seems to have the same problem, and I have no way to easily
point what went wrong.
the problem is always that whenever there is a resource shifting it's
very difficult to keep the translations... I wonder if 3.2 tmx files
would help to recover old translations.

They can be found at:
http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/cws/upload/localizati
on/tmx32/

I do confirm, with regret, I cannot found an updated tmx for Italian...
me neither. Let me check and come back to you.

Rafaella
Ciao