This is a voting thread for Libcloud v3.0.0-rc1

This release includes various changes, most notable ones being:

* Drop support for Python versions < 3.5
* Type annotations for the base storage API
* Various improvements in the Azure Blobs driver
* New standard "prefix" keyword argument in the
"{list,iterate}_container_objects"
  methods
* 2 new compute drivers (KubeVirt, LXD)

This is the first release which drops support for Python 2.7 and Python 3 <
3.5
and that's why I decided to do a release candidate first.

This way we give early adopters some time to opt-in and test this
pre-release
version (and potentially identify any issues) before we make a stable
release.

Full list of changes can be found at
https://github.com/apache/libcloud/blob/trunk/CHANGES.rst#changes-in-apache-libcloud-300-rc1

Release artifacts can be found at
https://www.tomaz.me/misc/libcloud/v3.0.0-rc1/index.html

(I uploaded them to non apache server since I had issues with sftp login to
people.apache.org)

Please test the release and post your votes.

+/- 1
[  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 3.0.0rc1

Vote will be open until January 27th, 2020 (or longer, if needed)