Another heads up - a couple of bugs which affect latest release which still
supports Python 2.7 have been reported recently, so if we ever do another
v2.8.x release we should include those bug fixes as well -
https://github.com/apache/libcloud/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr+label%3A%22potential+2.8.x+candidate%22+

Keep in mind that some of those changes will require some additional work
to also make them work under Python 2 (e.g. OSError -> IOError,. etc.).