I'll see if we can use Form.fieldname instead on this page.  Going to try
sticking all the file fields at the end of the form initially anyway and
see how that goes.


Duncan Cumming
IT Manager

http://www.alienationdesign.co.uk
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: 0141 575 9700
Fax: 0141 575 9600

Creative solutions in a technical world

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Get your domain names online from:
http://www.alienationdomains.co.uk
Reseller options available!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------


                                                                                       
                                         
                    "Paddy McKay"                                                      
                                         
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              
                       
                    rty.co.uk>                        cc:                              
                                         
                                                      Subject:     Re: [ cf-dev ] IE 
Mac form problem                           
                    25/08/2003 10:07                                                   
                                         
                    Please respond to dev                                              
                                         
                                                                                       
                                         
                                                                                       
                                         



Duncan,


>
> I think all the form fields are already being trimmed, as we're using
> FormURL2Attributes, which a quick look at seemed to be doing all this
> trimming already.

Are you referencing the Formfield as Attributes.fieldname? I have a feeling
that this doesn't work for file uploads, so you need to trim the form field
and reference it as form.fieldname. I think that is how I got around it
previously (about 2 years ago and the stuff is sitting at home).

paddy


--
** Archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40lists.cfdeveloper.co.uk/

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For human help, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]






-- 
** Archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40lists.cfdeveloper.co.uk/

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For human help, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to