Folks!
We've (several devs, myself included) contacted the livy dev list and the
owners DL several times. Our PRs stagnated over a few years. Livy is a
central component in PayPal's Data Infra (Our data footprint is 80+ PB).
The project seems pretty unhealthy. After a few years, this dev moved on
and the state of our PR may be harder to define, with both absentee
mentors/PMC/committers and PR author.

I see only a narrow band of contributors being merged. I hope there is no
underlying bias, given that this would not be the Apache way. As mentors, I
hope the goal is to watch for such bias and eliminate it to promote
community health, engagement, and integrity.

-s