Hi Sid,

what you are stating is pretty serious. I am not sure whether you have
specific examples you're referring to.
Since I've been asked to join the PMC, I regularly check open PRs and I try
and review/check all those on the part I have more confidence with, ie. the
thriftserver. Honestly, I don't recall to miss to review any PR I was
pinged on.

Recently, I remember only the proposal of the Livy clients, for which,
AFAIK, there were checks on the legal implications and proper ways to have
that contributed to Livy. And I think I have been active part of that
discussion too. So, I cannot see the bias you're referring to.

Thanks,
Marco