It's unfair to say there's underlying bias. Livy project is a small
project, the contributor diversity may not be as rich as popular project
like Spark, it is not fair to say that the contributions only limits to
someones, so project is biased. There're many small Apache project which
has only few contributors, can we say those projects are biased? Also for
years the committers have joined and left the community, it is hard to
track every contribution in time, as we're not a full-time Livy open source
contributors. I also have several PRs left unreviewed for years. It's quite
common even for large project like Spark, Hadoop, there're so many
un-merged PRs left for several years. It's unfair to say the project is
biased, unhealthy because of some un-merged PRs.

The community is small but free and open, I would deny that the community
is unhealthy especially biased, this is an irresponsible and subjective
word.

Sid Anand <san...@apache.org> 于2019年9月1日周日 上午4:20写道: