I'd love to hear what folks think of the user experience with the
'latest Chainsaw' and its feature set.

There are a ton of features.  It will be interesting to get a sense of
how many of those features we get 'for free' in any of these other UI
toolkits.  It was a lot of heavy lifting to get Swing to do what we
wanted.

Scott