I've been having issues with EquinoxLoadApiBundleTest,
FelixLoadApiBundleTest, and FileAppenderPermissionsTest (has some
special casing on osx which may not be compatible with my environment,
works on linux though) on osx, haven't had a chance to dig into them
quite yet.

I've executed the tests on my changes prior to committing, but may
have missed something. If my change caused a regression or test flake,
please revert and I'll debug without blocking master.

-ck