Same here. I don't have any Windows machines for development available, so
I brought this up here to see if any Windows devs had any ideas. I'd set up
a macOS CI build on Travis as well, but half of us are developing on macOS
anyways, so it seems less important. Testing on GNU/Linux, however, has
brought up some interesting issues regarding file name case sensitivity and
timezones in the past which we fixed.

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>