Jenkins info:

Apache Maven 3.5.2 (138edd61fd100ec658bfa2d307c43b76940a5d7d;
2017-10-18T07:58:13Z)
Maven home: f:\jenkins\tools\maven\latest3\bin\..
Java home: f:\jenkins\tools\java\latest1.8\jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows server 2012 r2", version: "6.3", arch: "amd64",
family: "windows"

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>