>All logging services Git repos start with logging-.

I'm 100% sure INFRA can rename `apache/log4j` into `apache/logging-log4j1`,
and it would be transparent for GitHub users.
GitHub would automatically redirect from apache/log4j to
apache/logging-log4j1

>Of course you are free to screw around

Just in case you miss:
* What I really want to do here is to heal log4j 1.x for **everybody**.
That is why I want to get the canonical repository and the canonical Maven
coordinates.
* Of course, for my private applications, I have created and fixed log4j
1.x **long ago**.
I just realized, this "private forks" effort is duplicated all over the
world,
and I realized the right thing to do is to fix the official log4j 1.x no
matter what "Logging PMC thinks of 1.x being EOL"

Vladimir