On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 23:36 -0400, "Mark Miller" <markrmil...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Mar 17, 2011, at 11:13 PM, Chris Hostetter wrote:
>
> > patches welcome!
>
> Sometimes you have to slash and burn to clean out the old under brush.
> My patch would simply excise forrest and the website. Then, reveling in
> the success of that great improvement, I'd sit back, take stalk and see
> what came along.
>
> But it looks like others are winding along on another track - so I'm
> happy to let them go about it and see where we land.
>
> Apache's home brew CMS scares me until proven otherwise.

I hope to get to use the homebrew CMS soon. My impression from watching
folks use it is that, while the (internal) interface isn't pretty, it
simply does the job. That is, once people start using it, I don't hear
any complaints. And for a relatively new piece of software, that strikes
me as a success.

Upayavira
---
Enterprise Search Consultant at Sourcesense UK,
Making Sense of Open Source