sorry, I was not clear enough, I just wanted to avoid having an automated
way of pruning the GNU licenses, so that if someone inadvertently adds a
library which is not AL compatible we can notice that; let's just prune
those sections and be happy :)

Thanks Dawid for having noticed it.
Regards,
Tommaso