I'm having a feeling of deja-vu.

I thought this was discussed a long time ago, and the concensus was that
what we keep in ./licenses should be the *entire* LICENSE file from each
dependency, verbatim -- regardless of if/when it's offered under multiple
licenses -- so that if someone says "XYZ is GPL." we can say "no it's not,
it's dual licenses CDDL or GPL, here's the entire copy of the LICENSE file
provided with that code"

?