yeah, that seems pretty definitive ... hack away.

: Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 22:50:15 +0200
: From: Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@gmail.com>
: To: "dev@lucene.apache.org" <dev@lucene.apache.org>
: Subject: Re: GNU licenses inside licenses/*
:
: Browsed the archives of legal-discuss knowing the problem must have
: surfaced before. Found a lot of legal talk and got a major headache
: from reading it, but the conclusion seems to be here on "resolved"
: legal ASF cases:
:
: http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#mutually-exclusive
:
: For those impatient (sorry for caps, copy-paste):
:
: HOW SHOULD WORKS FOR WHICH MULTIPLE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE LICENSES ARE
: AVAILABLE BE HANDLED?
:
: When including that work's licensing, state which license is being
: used and include only the license that you have chosen. Prefer
: Category A to Category B to Category X. You don't need to modify the
: work itself if, for example, it mentions the various licensing options
: in the source headers.
:
:
: On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 8:52 PM, Chris Hostetter