Thanks all for contributing to the discussion. I'll write up a JIRA
before Monday and try to summarize the discussion and we can go from
there. Hmmm, a LUCENE or SOLR JIRA? Does it matter?

One thing I also realized is that my use-case would be served just
fine with an easy way to identify runs with awaitsfix=true set,
especially if it were in the subject line. That's an easy filter to
create so I can look at whichever one suits me at the moment. I did
check yesterday and there are 20+ tests with the AwaitsFix annotation.
An additional question is which annotation to repurpose, we can
discuss that on the JIRA as well.

Hoss' program won't report on tests that aren't run, so there's
additional value in runs with awaitsfix=true to give it some data to
chew on.

Erick