This change would break my checkout' because my git is configured for Linux
line endings. So the crlf fix is needed.

Windows Jenkins on 👮 ist also using Linux line endings.

IMHO we should do it like in svn: mark those files as binary. Not sure how.

BTW. The same issue appears with other autogenerated files.