On 3/2/2018 12:57 PM, Uwe Schindler wrote:
> This change would break my checkout' because my git is configured for
> Linux line endings. So the crlf fix is needed.
>
> Windows Jenkins on 👮 ist also using Linux line endings.
>
> IMHO we should do it like in svn: mark those files as binary. Not sure
> how.
>
> BTW. The same issue appears with other autogenerated files.

There's usually something I haven't thought of, glad I asked!  The
following change (on my own github repo, not the official repo) seems to
work, but I had to clone it again after the change to make it actually
effective:

https://github.com/elyograg/jar-checksums/commit/70da99819f6401b9dd5bb23c86d59cff0ec4ddc4

Thanks,
Shawn