I  have the same opinion as last time. Taking ownership of actually
committing something to the code base is an important attribution and that
is why it has been included in CHANGES. I don't agree that it takes away
credit at all - via means the commit went through you, which is an accurate
reflection of things. Committing others work is a major contribution and
should be called out, for the positives that it creates as well as the
responsibility for that change you have undertaken by being a very key part
of the via route.

- Mark