+1

Better to jump in now and have a few weeks of frustration and bug fixing from
all of us than keeping this amazing improvement it a dark branch much longer :)
I'll probably also try to adapt releaseWidard.py on master to work with the new
build..

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com