Focus, Mark, focus ;)

I fully sympathize, I catch myself repeatedly thinking “Well, since I’m in this
code already, why don’t I just change this completely unrelated thing that’s
been bothering me for a long time”…..

Not to mention merge issues…..

Random thought: maybe a hack-a-thon on this at Activate? (he says but can’t
help since he’ll be teaching Mon and Tue)...