OK, in that case I'll try my best to keep the 8.6.3 process moving
then, so Atri can stick as close to his proposed schedule as possible.
My apologies - I didn't realize I'd be putting the brakes on 8.7 by
proposing a bug-fix release.  But the reasons make sense given what
others mentioned above.

> As branch_8_6 should be pretty stable by now I wonder if we really need to
> wait one week?

There's no special reason on my end.  I suggested a week to give
others time to backport anything they wanted included, but I'm happy
to start the process as soon as all the expected changes land.

Best,

Jason