Hey all,

I wanted to add 2 more blocker tickets to the list: SOLR-14897 and
SOLR-14898.  These tickets (while bad bugs in their own right) are
especially necessary because they work around a Jetty buffer-reuse bug
(see SOLR-14896) that causes sporadic request failures once triggered.

So that brings the list of 8.6.3 blockers up to: SOLR-14850,
SOLR-14835, SOLR-14897, and SOLR-14898.  (Thanks David for the quick
work on SOLR-14768!)

Additionally, should we also consider a Jetty upgrade for 8.6.3 in
light of the issue mentioned above?  I know it's atypical for bug-fix
releases to change deps, but here the bug is serious and tied directly
to the dep.  SOLR-14897 and SOLR-14898 help greatly here, but the
Jetty bug is likely still a problem for users making requests that
match a specific (albeit rare) profile.  Anyone have thoughts?

Best,

Jason