all the discussion history if anyone wants to see how the end result
came to be.

Igor

On 2014-05-24, 13:06, Michael Osipov wrote:
Am 2014-05-24 18:57, schrieb Igor Fedorenko:
Please don't use Github PL merge functionality. This will create merge
commits... and I seriously dislike merge commits, hate them, actually.

Are you able to share your experience by improving the Git Convention on
the Maven website? Me and others want a patch merged and not fiddling
with Git issues actually.

Thanks,

Michael