Le dimanche 9 octobre 2016 21:11:03 Michael Osipov a écrit :
> Am 2016-10-09 um 20:41 schrieb Robert Scholte:
> > Open issues bound to 3.4.0
> >
> > * Document how to configure Gossip
> >
> >   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6044
> >   assignee: - (reporter: Michael Osipov)
>
> I am not able to properly solve this issue because I have no idea about
> Gossip. This should really come from Jason Dillon.
I suppose we can read the doc and test ourselves
But apart from documentation, there was some complaints about some features
available in slf4j-simple that is not available in gossip: I don't know how
much people will really have such issue

an option I tried (and need to finish) is MNG-6093, ie do a little
modification of slf4j-simple to add color to the little necessary places.
Is such an option, which is not ideal either, better than changing the overall
knowledge of people have with slf4j-simple?
Any thought?

> Moreover, the Gossip
> configuration is actually embedded in the one JAR file of Maven. Not
> very handy when we agreed to use ${maven.conf}/logging for that.
+1 need to do something about that

Regards,

Hervé