Am 10/09/16 um 21:44 schrieb Stephen Connolly:
>     Open issues bound to 3.4.0
>
>     * Introduction of model version 4.1.0.
>       https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6082
>     <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6082>
>       assignee: Christian Schulte (reporter: Christian Schulte)
>

> I am -1 on this change as I understand it as it will break central for
> older consumers.

That's why I asked what I should do about it. I can easily
revert/disable things. I thought we are not going to release 3.4 but 4.0
with the new model version and PDT support, no? So there will be a 3.4
release? Please see all the issues MNG-6082 is linked to. Not bumping
the model version means disabling almost all of the changes done for
those issues. I'd really would not want to do that. Yes. Model version
4.1.0 will never get released. I got that. I thought we are already
working on model version 5.0.0 / PDT and that will make shipping those
changes possible.

Christian