On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 00:09:26 +0200, Christian Schulte <c...@schulte.it> wrote:

Am 10/13/16 um 21:52 schrieb Robert Scholte:
On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 02:53:54 +0200, Christian Schulte <c...@schulte.it>
Should I change the order of the effective settings so that things from
the global settings always come before the user settings? Will that blow
up somewhere else. We know nothing about how users have edited theire
global settings. Just leave the repositories in the 4.0.0 super pom and
revert the commits? I consider the order wrong, btw.

What to do about that? It appears to be a bug never been triggered
because we never had someone put an active profile in the global settings.

Regards,

Let's put all these kind of settings.xml changes in one release. Much easier to explain to the community.