Hello everyone,

this is basically my settings.xml (stripped servers section and a few
sonarqube related properties):
<settings>
    <!-- Force all requests to go through the configured central mirror -->
    <mirrors>
        <mirror>
            <id>central</id>
            <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
            <name>Internal mirror of all needed dependencies</name>
            <url>https://inhouse.server/artifactory/internal-central/</url>
        </mirror>
    </mirrors>
    <profiles>
        <profile>
            <id>internal-central</id>
            <properties>

<distribution.repo.snapshot>https://inhouse.server/artifactory//libs-snapshot-local</distribution.repo.snapshot>

<distribution.repo.staging>https://inhouse.server/artifactory/libs-staging-local</distribution.repo.staging>
                <!-- Redirect *all* snapshot and release deployments
to our internal Artifactory. -->

<altReleaseDeploymentRepository>central::default::${distribution.repo.staging}/</altReleaseDeploymentRepository>

<altSnapshotDeploymentRepository>central::default::${distribution.repo.snapshot}/</altSnapshotDeploymentRepository>
            </properties>
            <repositories>
                <repository>
                    <!-- We need to enable SNAPSHOTs here so
versions-maven-plugins:use-releases works properly.
                    -->
                    <id>central</id>
                    <name>Everything via internal-central</name>

<url>https://inhouse.server/artifactory/internal-central/</url>
                    <layout>default</layout>
                    <releases>
                        <enabled>true</enabled>
                    </releases>
                    <snapshots>
                        <enabled>true</enabled>
                        <updatePolicy>interval:60</updatePolicy>
                    </snapshots>
                </repository>
            </repositories>
            <pluginRepositories>
                <pluginRepository>
                    <!-- We need to enable SNAPSHOTs here so
versions-maven-plugins:use-releases works properly.
                    -->
                    <id>central</id>
                    <name>Everything via internal-central</name>

<url>https://inhouse.server/artifactory/internal-central/</url>
                    <layout>default</layout>
                    <releases>
                        <enabled>true</enabled>
                    </releases>
                    <snapshots>
                        <enabled>true</enabled>
                        <updatePolicy>interval:60</updatePolicy>
                    </snapshots>
                </pluginRepository>
            </pluginRepositories>
        </profile>
    </profiles>
    <activeProfiles>
        <activeProfile>internal-central</activeProfile>
    </activeProfiles>
</settings>

Regards Mirko
--