>>What is working well
1. Maven still continues developing new visions and milestones.
2. The discipline to start code review of a branch.
3. Jenkinsfile + automatically tested branches

>>What is not working well
1. long discussions on ML.
I would like to kindly ask you to prefer Pull Requests in GitHub and put
your comments directly on the code itself.
2. missing FreeBSD or Solaris, OSX in our CI