Hi Enrico,

On 01/10/17 16:00, Enrico Olivelli wrote:
Benedikt,
did you try to update all of your maven plugins to latest version?
Can you share some stacktrace? This will give a first hint without having
to build jUDDI

This is the wrong mailing list...Users list was the subject about jUDDI ;-)..

Not related to Surefire and JUnit 5 ...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Cheers