Hi Mickael,

On 29/12/18 09:57, Mickael Istria wrote:
On Mon, Dec 24, 2018 at 5:21 PM Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
wrote:

Hi Mickael,

Hi,

I have to summarize this simply.

I was confused about how automated tests are running or not. If I look at
https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/194 , I do not see any build/test
report on the issue. I imagine this requires someone to manually trigger
the tests, doesn't it?
If it is so, then it could be one step to remove on the review process, and
the automated build feedback would allow contributors to fix their PRs by
themselves before wasting time of a reviewer.

I have started to discuss this with ASF Infra team ...

Lets see if we find a solution...I see currently the issue in the amount of repos we have...but lets see...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marb aise