On 14 Dec 06, at 9:46 AM 14 Dec 06, Carl Trieloff wrote:

Suggestion:

Would a good starting point be to maybe be to create a branch where some guys can work, and then we work item by item with the maven community. once we get an issue out the way, and agreed by maven team we merge the branch and start the next item?

If they are Apache committers then they already have access to our sandbox. If they aren't then we can do it somewhere like the mojo project where we can give you access.

Jason.

Carl.