Sorry Oleg, I have to -1 this commit. There's no way 70mb of test resources (147mb if you use checkout instead of export!) should be necessary here.

Thanks,
Brett

On 10/12/2008, at 4:17 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Author: ogusakov
Date: Tue Dec  9 21:16:31 2008
New Revision: 724985

Log:
MERCURY-49 - classpath creation works

maven/mercury/trunk/mercury-ant/mercury-ant-tasks/src/test/ resources/remoteRepo/

--
Brett Porter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.