On 10/12/2008, at 11:17 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

On 10/12/2008, at 4:33 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

Sorry Oleg, I have to -1 this commit. There's no way 70mb of test resources (147mb if you use checkout instead of export!) should be necessary here.

Didn't have time to check this earlier, but an interim suggestion would be to do this: find . -name '*.jar' | while read i; do echo `basename $i` >$i; openssl sha1 $i >$i.sha1; openssl md5 $i >$i.md5; done

I did this, and withdraw my -1.

That's without looking at the tests themselves though - I'm not sure if there is something in the current content that this wouldn't work for, or if perhaps there is a better way to do it overall.

I'm still interested in your thoughts on whether there's a better way to test this since even with just the POMs it's a lot data.

Unfortunately, I can't really test it now since the tests don't pass out of the box due to incompatibilities with maven-shared-model.

I had to rebuild Maven (which was an adventure in itself as Benjamin and Abel have pointed out :)

I'm not sure why the Mercury ant tasks should be bound to Maven though?

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter