On 11/12/2008, at 5:02 AM, Oleg Gusakov wrote:

Right after this - I see that I can no longer connect to people.apache.org nor can I deploy any snapshots. I still cannot.

Brett, if you did this - please restore my access to the site. I don't think I deserved that.

No, of course not (I don't have that ability), but happy to help restoring it. According to Joe you had too many failed SSH logins within a certain period so your IP got banned. He's unbanned it now.

Before that it was kind of "you failed this community, get off" feeling.

That certainly wasn't my intent. Don't mistake my being serious about something for being judgemental. I'll try and be clearer in future.

Let's move on and get this fixed up.

Thanks,
Brett

--