Hi, I am already using oss.sonatype.org and following this guide. But this are projects that are not using maven, they use ant and have no interest to move their build process to maven, even though they are willing to make the effort to get their libraries released into maven central.

I think that making it super easy to get non-maven projects released into maven central should be a priority because if have a dependency that isn't there you can't deploy your own proyect. You could use the 3rd party dependency support from oss.sonatype.org but I think it is way better to enable the original project to get into maven central by itself in the easiest way so that they don't see it as a hassle, and everyone gets the best support for the libraries.

Rubén