I forgot we had this great Jenkins instance with lots of OSes and configuration
combinations, and improved ITs to cover a lot of cases (more than +50% over
3.0-beta-3)

Then I'm now confident that we can release a good quality even without a lot of
users having done tests themselves.

+1 for 3.0 final: it won't be over-estimated!

Regards,

Hervé