Hi!

This is a sum-up of my last 5 hours of debugging.

Currently there is a failing test in the maven-javadoc-plugin:
JavadocReportTest#testProxy()

This test fails since the last commit but I actually think it only ever worked
by accident. It did rely on a commons-logging-1.0.4.pom which got resolved by a
test which did run previously.
But after updating to commons-logging.1.1.1 there is no pre-resolved artifact
available in target/local-repo anymore, thus the javadoc link info cannot get
built and the test fails in line 829:
> assertTrue( optionsContent.contains( "-link
> 'http://commons.apache.org/logging/apidocs'" ) );

I'll for now just disable this line of code, because the test as far as I can
see _never_ did go upstream. The remoteRepository list used is always empty!.

If anyone has an idea how to get this fixed properly, then please speak up ;)

LieGrue,
strug