I discovered the same issue. The problem didn't show itself with a dirty
target-folder, but after a "mvn clean test" it was easy to reproduce.I noticed
the test had to do with the proxy, couldn't figure out how this test should
work. Now I know: it doesn't. -Robert > Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 15:22:46 +0100