Hi Dennis!

I think we could test this if we start a local jetty serving as a repo http
server which only provides one dummy artifact. Then we need to startup a proxy
and point maven to this proxy.

Sounds like a bit more work, and I'd rather do that in an integration test and
not via a unit test.

LieGrue,
strub