Hello all,

here at Criteo, we heavily use Mesos and plan to do so for a foreseeable future
alongside other alternatives.
I am ok to become committer and help the project if you are looking for
contributors.
It seems finding committers will be doable but finding a PMC chair will be
difficult.

To give some context on our usage, Criteo is running 12 Mesos cluster running a
light fork of Mesos 1.9.x.
Each cluster has 10+ distinct marathons frameworks, a flink framework, an
instance of Aurora and an in-house framework.
We strongly appreciate the ability to scale the number of nodes (3500 on the
largest cluster and growing), the simplicity of the project overall and the
extensibility through modules.

--
Grégoire