Hello Mesos devs,

Recently I've reported an issue with running Mesos on Linux ARM64 [1]
Many thanks to Charles Natali for fixing the issue!

At [2] I have asked whether anyone is familiar with this Jenkins job [3]. Its
name says "ARM" but in its logs I see:

"20:51:43 Building remotely on ubuntu-ppc64le (ppc64le) in workspace
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Mesos/Mesos-Buildbot-ARM" [4]. That is,
it actually builds on PPC64LE!

Questions:

I) Is there another CI job that actually builds on ARM64/AARCH64 ?

II) If there no such job at the moment then is the Mesos PMC interested to have
one ?
I could organize a donation of a VM that could be used as Jenkins Agent.

Kind regards,
Martin

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-10223
2.